CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 September 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award!

I've been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by the amazing Erika from Living For The Books! Erika's blog is absolutely amazing--I love reading her book reviews, memes, and everything else she does on her blog! She's one of my favorite bloggers so please check her blog out because she  rocks!

The rules of this award are:
1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award.  See above. Don't forget to visit her blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.

7 things about me:
1. My hair is dark blonde and wavy
2. All my friends call me Annabelle
3. People call me a "string bean" because I'm so skinny (I hate it)
4. I love wearing makeup: especially my glitter eye-shadow and mascara ;)
5. I'd love to be a fashion designer when I'm older
6. I'm borderline obsessive about painting my nails
7. Out of everyone in my family, I'm the closest with my sister.

I'm nominating these blogs:
1. Fashion Coma
2. Little_Miss_Book_Freak
3. The World Revolves Around Books
4. You Only Write So Much

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your nominate, Annie! I got nominated but I'm busy with things so I haven't posted mine yet. Erika's blog is wonderful, I agree. :) I'm glad you got nominated. Hahaha, my parents used to call me toothpick for being so skinny! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much Delaney! i know i love erikas blog too! you deserve ur nomination because i love your blog.!! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award Annie! You are definitely a deserving receiver of this award!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Grace! Congratulations on your nomination (You got nominated right?)
      -Annie :)

      Delete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!