CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 29 September 2012

Introducing...The Saturday Scoop:


Hey guys! So there is something I'm really excited about that I want to share with you all, and it's called... The Saturday Scoop! 

Introducing... The Saturday Scoop:
It's an idea I've been thinking about for a while now but never put it in action until now. Okay, ok...let me explain. Each Saturday (if life lets me), I'm going to post a Saturday Scoop post and rant about a random topic--any random topic. My first Saturday Scoop topic is going to be fangirling, which I will post today at some point. BUT, I would like to hear your suggestions for Saturday Scoop topics, so   please girls, suggest topics if you leave a comment! I am really excited about this and hope it will work out! I'm looking forward to doing this!

Rules:
If you leave a comment, please give a suggestion. 
No spamming or advertising. You can link back to your own blog, though.
LET ME KNOW what you think! If you loved it, you feel like crying or screaming, if you hated it so much you can't even talk about it? Remember, guys, nothing is offensive to me. 
I'm just a girl who is young and inexperienced with writing so I warn you, this is not professional writing people!
Tell others about my blog and posts! I would love to get some more readers and/or followers. It means so much to me when people leave comments, give advice, or even just read my posts!
I'm a girl who dreams big so please don't be mean when you leave comments. Constructive criticism please!! 

I Love You Followers:
I'll follow anyone who follows me. Just leave me a quick comment to say that you're following and would appreciate a follow back. Followers are my best friends so I love you guys who follow me!

Enjoy! 
Keep calm and read the Saturday Scoop. :)

love, love, love



5 comments:

  1. Hi I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! To learn more go to my blog: http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! Congratulations on your award! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks :)

      The Saturday Scoop sounds like a good idea Anne! I've actually been thinking about starting my own post like this except on Mondays. Not sure if I'll ever start it though but I want to because the button I made for it looks really cool!

      Delete
  2. Wow, sounds like an awesome idea!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. Lol, sorry for commenting so late...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!