CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 November 2012

New Memes!

My new memes are going to be Waiting on Wednesday (posted Wednesdays), I'm Not Impressed (posted randomly),  and US vs UK (posted Monday.)
Hi guys! Happy thanksgiving :)

I did a few memes early on in my blogging career, but being a novice, my memes kind of faded away sadly. But after searching for good meme ideas, I'm super excited to say that I'm going to be introducing 3 new memes that will be posted pretty regularly on my blog: Waiting on Wednesday (posted Wednesdays), I'm Not Impressed (posted randomly), and US vs UK (posted Mondays).



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking The Spine. It
spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting.  Posted every Wednesday (or, in my case, posted Wednesdays when I CAN.)

I'm Not Impressed is a meme that's not hosted by anywhere I know of, but it's become a pretty popular meme and I wanted to participate in it because it's fun.  I know we've all heard of the Makayla Maroney  "not impressed" face, right? Well, I'll feature things that I'm not impressed with, and post Makayla Maroney's not impressed face afterwards. :p I'll post it whenever I feel like it. :)

US vs UK
 is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and my followers will vote on whichever one they like the best! I'll keep track of the score. Posted Mondays, or most Mondays.


I can't fully commit to posting my memes every week since I'm a busy girl, but I'll do as best as I possibly can. Mondays should be easy enough, it's the Wednesday meme that might be tricky.  And I will usually post the I'm Not Impressed meme over weekends, usually Sundays since I have the Saturday Scoop on Saturday. thanks, guys! 

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of this meme called Top Ten Tuesday? I think you would like it :) It is hosted here: http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, thanks so much! it's such a great Meme idea and I am definitely considering it for my blog :) Thanks Lottie!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!