CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They have set topics for each Tuesday. Each blogger who does this meme lists 10 things under the topic's category. It's a lot of fun! Thanks, Lottie, from La Lovely Stories, for suggesting this awesome meme to me!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. (Yeah I know it's not out yet but I can still say, I really wouldn't mind Santa bringing that to me :p)
2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
3. White Cat by Holly Black
4. Out of Sight, Out Of Time by Ally Carter
5. A Swift Pure Cry by Siobhan Dowd
6. The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
7. Abandon by Meg Cabot
8. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
9. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
10. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

(I might show this list to my mom...Maybe give her some, um... Inspiration?)

Well, that's it for now! But I'll see you again soon for Waiting on Wednesday! :D

2 comments:

  1. Lol, you should "accidentally" drop that list on a table or something, and then your mother would magically find it! ;)

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome idea! come to think of it, i might print that list out right now!! :PP

      -Annie :D

      Delete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!