CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information, click on the link. 

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Read in 2012

Ooh, goodness! This is going to be a tough one. At least I won't have trouble getting to ten. It's more about having trouble narrowing it down to ten. :p

1. Shine by Lauren Myracle

2. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore

6. Looking For Alaska by John Green

7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

9. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

10. The Selection by Kiera Cass

:)

Have a nice week! 

P.S. - This is my 100th Post. :D

6 comments:

  1. I very much agree with Graceling and Tiger Lily being pretty darn good :D Have you read Bitterblue or Fire yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you changed your blog design again! Very good looking :)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I have, actually, they were even better than Graceling, if it's even possible.

      And yeah, I'm sort of playing around with the blog design right now. It might be changing quite frequently for the next couple days until I find something I like. :)

      Delete
    3. I am still changing up my blog as well :) I changed the theme and added a header today :)

      Delete
    4. I have not read Bitterblue but I was kind of disappointed in Fire. The book's pacing was to slow for me. I will read BB ounce it comes out in paperback though.

      Delete
    5. Your blog looks great!

      Bitterblue was amazing. I see what you mean by Fire being kind of slow paced, but I loved it anyway :)

      Delete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!