CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 10 December 2012

US vs UK #3

US vs. UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion For Life. In it, I feature 2 covers of the same book--one the US version, and one the UK version. Then we both pick which one we like better. I'll keep track of the score, and it will be a running competition! 

This Week's Pick: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

US left, UK right

My Pick: I actually like the U.S. version better. Even though I've never read the book, a cover like that would make me want to read it. While the UK version is different and non-cliche, and the color combination is cool, all in all if I saw these two covers at a bookstore I'd choose to by the US version. Happy reading :) 


1 comment:

  1. I am partial to the UK cover :) I love limited color schemes! Besides I think the woman on the UK cover looks more kick butt than the girl on the US cover.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!