CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 24 December 2012

US vs UK #5



US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life. In this meme, I will post a US and a UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote on which one you like best. I'll keep track of the score, and it will be a running competition!

US left, UK right
 (Sorry for the quality of these pictures...)

Links:
Goodreads/Purchase

My Pick:
I'm partial to the UK cover, because it is very mysterious and I like the colors in it. I like both of these covers, though, but if I were faced with which one to buy at a bookstore, I think I would choose the UK cover.

What about you? 


1 comment:

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!