CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 March 2013

Cover vs. Cover (1)

Cover vs. Cover is a weekly meme hosted here at Sweet Reads, where we choose a book with multiple editions of a cover, and vote on which edition we like best. I'll keep track of the score, and it will be a running competition!
(This is a bit like US vs UK, but it does not limit the cover choices to be US and UK covers.)

Cover #1
VS
Cover #2
VS
Cover #3




My Pick: Without a doubt, I would choose the first cover! It is simply gorgeous and the color scheme is beautiful. The other ones are interesting, but I don't find them to be as pretty as the first one. If I had to order them from my favorite to my least favorite, it would go: Cover #1, Cover #3, Cover #2. I find Cover #2 to be cliche and it looks like a lot of other covers I have seen. The other two are more unique.

What do you guys think?


4 comments:

  1. I actually really like cover two. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. First cover and the second cover are my favorites. The third cover is indeed pretty but kind of plain compared to the others in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the third cover the most! But I have to admit, they're all so pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just got this from the library today! I got the one with the third cover, although I do adore the first one!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!