CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 June 2013

It's Summer!


Happy summer to everyone, whether you have been out of school for a month, or you are still waiting a month for summer to begin! I finished school on Friday, and it's a great feeling. As I'm sure you've noticed, I've somewhat unknowingly neglected my blog the past 3 weeks, but now I am back and just remember that since it's summer, I'll have ample time to post. 

I love summertime because it means spending time in Canada with my family (in fact, we are driving up there in just a few hours). My siblings are all older than I am, by a lot, and I don't get to see them very much. My brother and sister are going to graduate school, and my other brother is going to college. I will get to see them for a few weeks this month, so I am really looking forward to that. Summer also means books, books, books. I average a book a day during the summer and that's something I'm planning to continue during the summer of 2013. 

This summer, I will be doing a few sports camps, which I am really excited about. My friend and I are coming back down to Delaware for a field hockey camp with the USA Olympic team, and I'm so excited. Then we're going to a sleepaway tennis camp in New Jersey, which I am also really excited about. I am also seeing my other friend in Rhode Island. I haven't seen her in a year, so I am more than excited about that, too. 

But mostly I will be hanging out, swimming, playing tennis, playing with my dogs, reading, and blogging. Since I have not been the most reliable poster in the world, I don't know how much I will post this summer. I could post every day, I could post once every two weeks. It all depends on my time frame and my state of mind. 

Speaking of my blog, have you noticed anything different in its appearance? I am fiddling around with the look (once again...). The old theme, although I adored it, was getting a little too old, so I am switching things around. Opinions on this one? 

Also, does anyone know how to center the blog title? I know there's a CSS code somewhere but I can't find it anywhere!

Anyway, I hope you all have/are having a lovely summer so far, and now I'm off to read my new Sarah Dessen book! Talk to you guys soon. 




4 comments:

  1. Awesome post Annie! And yay, you're coming to Canada! Isn't it the best? ;)
    I just recently went to Rhode Island, and it's absolutely gorgeous! I hope you have fun at the camps you will be attending!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. I absolutely LOVE the new design! It gives your blog a clean and fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design, Annie! I think it is one of the best you have used :) I hope you have a blast at the camps and the other summer-y things your are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, lucky duck! You already are out of school. One more week for me. I am going to actually miss school...cause I'm weird, but summer sounds like such fun to you! Canada, you should visit Grace while you are there. ;D Oh gosh, I need to get Dessen's new book. It's just what i need to get me in the summer mood. Oh, wait, I shouldn't too comfortable of summer just yet (summer school and band camp DX even if i'm excited for them).

    Your new design looks adorable! And the change of quote is so true and amazing. Seeing the ocean water is going to make me want to go when I need to get past this week and graduation of Jr. high.

    Hope you are having fun in summer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design! You're so lucky to be out of school. I'm not out until the 27th! And I start finals in two weeks. Hope you have a great summer!

    I think this might be the code I used but I'm not entirely sure
    .header-outer {
    margin-left:10px;
    }

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love all comments, support, and feedback on my blog! I will also try my best to respond to each and every one of your comments, so know that I read and appreciate each one!

Thank you so much for commenting (or at least reading my post ;P)!